his innovative design uses a single pole with a cross strut to maximize interior space while keeping weight and staking to a minimum.
2 twin track doors provide separate access for each person and twin vestibules keep equipment out of the rain.
Mesh walls and roof allow for maximum airflow and great views when not using the rain fly.
A full coverage rain fly provides ample protection from rain and adds wind resistance.
The aluminum poles allow this tent to be used into the colder months.
GigaTent Yellowstone 7’x5” Backpacking Tent, Sleeps 1-2:
- 7′ x 5’ interior footprint
- 45″ interior height
- 7’ x 8’9” outer footprint (with fly attached)
- 4 lbs 1 oz minimum weight
- 5 lbs 5 oz pack weight
- 7000 series aircraft aluminum pole provides strength and durability and can be used in cold weather
- Coated polyester tent and fly fabric protects against ultra-violet damage
- Fully taped polyester fly prevents leaking
- Oversized fly with front and back vestibule, great for storing gear
- PE waterproof floor
- Interior storage pocket
- No-see-um mesh roof and windows
- One room
- Two doors
- Two windows
- Easy setup
- Tent packs to a compact 27″ x 5” x 5”
- Includes carry bag