Our galvanized canopy tent stake is perfect for outdoor camping and backpacking, they are capable of holding strong against heavy winds in the dirt, sand, grass, and rocky soil. Our non-rust canopy tent is suitable for nailing tents, canopies, tarps, and etc. to the ground. These stakes ensure that your camping trip is safe in the tents.
Made from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance and large peghead for mallet driving into the ground and glows at night. Glows very bright after a short time of exposure to the sun or light irradiation and 100% safe.
This tent peg steel stands up to toughest soil conditions and has a threaded steel bottom which offers superior grip when staked into the ground.
Specially designed High impact polypropylene tops make stakes easy to remove from the ground.
- Package of 4 threaded heavy duty steel stakes
- Stake dimensions are ¼” diameter x 9” long
- Threaded steel bottom offers superior “grip” when staked into the ground
- High impact polypropylene tops
- Specially designed tops make stakes easy to remove from the ground
- Essential for any camping trip